Welcome to the S.C.E.S. Governance Hub Page, your source for information regarding initiatives, meetings and progress of our school’s Governing Board.
- The S.C.E.S. Governing Board is made up of elected representatives (administration, teachers, parents) who oversee our school’s policies and the implementation of our charter.
- The Board is made up of twelve elected representatives including six staff members and six parent representatives.
- General session meets once a month on a Thursday after school beginning at 2:45 pm.
- Charter Committees also meet monthly and provide guidance on curriculum, budget, grants, positive behavior, strategic planning, technology, etc.
- ALL meetings are open, and our entire community is invited and encouraged to attend.
Please check the resource links in the column to the right and come back often as we continually improve Serrania Charter for Enriched Studies to make our school a truly inspiring place of learning.