It is time to make your Annual Contribution to Shine on Serrania!
Public schools are free, but great public schools are not! Serrania is truly a GREAT public school and we need your support to keep it that way!
As you may be aware, there is a significant gap between what LAUSD funds and the vibrant learning environment we strive for at Serrania. Now more than ever, the quality of our children's education is on OUR hands.
Because of donations made to our annual giving campaign (Shine on Serrania) and school fundraising events, all Serrania students will enjoy the following programs during the 2017-2018 school year:
- PE Program with a certified PE Coach and new PE Equipment
- Art Teacher and Art Classes
- Computer Teacher and Computer Lab
- Vocal Music Teach and Singing Classes
- Science Lab Teacher
- Phillips Institute Counseling Services
- Dancing Classrooms - Ballroom Dancing program for 5th grade
- School Beautification
- Typing Pal typing program
- Enhanced Website
WITHOUT YOUR DONATION TO THE SHINE ON SERRANIA CAMPAIGN, THESE PROGRAMS WOULD NOT EXIST
Last year, 49% of Serrania families contributed to our annual giving campaign, even though ALL Serrania students benefit from these programs. Our goal this year to to have every single family contribute. The suggested amount is $250 per child per year.
Our students are worth it and they need you to make it happy! We need 100% of our families to contribute even if you are unable to contribute the $250 amount. Please get involved and make a contribution. Imagine the school we could create if every single one of us did our part.
You can pay by credit card, check, PayPal or even monthly payments! All donations are tax deductible. Click on the Paypal link for a one time payment or the MoonClerk link for monthly payments above to get started!
* All families who contribute $250 or more by August 25th will receive a BONUS COUPON worth 50% of Yearbook, Birthday Marqee or Spiritwear.