Access Your Child’s enVision Math Curriculum
Now all parents and students from Kindergarten through 5th grade can access enVision math curriculum online. Once registered (see directions below), you can view the entire grade level textbook online, view digital videos which are intended to strengthen conceptual understanding as well as print homework pages if a student “forgets” their homework.
If you have any questions, Mr. Garren would be happy to provide a demonstration or training to any parent that could benefit from exposure to this valuable resource.
First Time Users:
To register in SuccessNet:
2. Click on Register
3. On the first screen, type the class access code [2187549943EC6D3837E2] in the access code field.
4. Follow the instructions to register. (Please DO NOT use your full name as your user name.)
5. At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
6. Log in by typing your user name and password.
To enroll in this class:
1. Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
2. Log in by typing your existing user name and password.
3. From your Home Page, click My Account.
4. Click on Add Class/Group
5. Follow the instructions, and use the class access code [2187549943EC6D3837E2] to enroll in this class or group.